27 January 2012

Know Your Computer Is Male Or Female


Hi friends know is your computer male of female:
1. Open your notepad.
2. Type or copy paste: CreateObject(“SAPI.SpVoice”).Speak”I love you” (if you copy+paste the code, replace quotes by actual quotes on your keyboard i.e delete the “ and re-enter the same ” from your keyboard after copying the above line).
3. Now, save this file as computer_sex.vbs
4. Run the file.

If you hear a male voice, you have a boy if woman’s, it’s a girl. Why doubt ? Give a try, it will not take more than a minute guys .

1 comment:

  1. Fantastic beat ! I would like to apprentice while
    you amend your web site, how can i subscribe for a blog site?
    The account helped me a acceptable deal.

    I had been a little bit acquainted of this your broadcast provided bright
    clear concept

    My blog: cardshare server cccam

    ReplyDelete